Who we are
Our website address is http://www.hypercubelab.com.
Information We Collect
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you engage with the Site or contact us, we gather and retain personal information you willingly disclose, including your name, email address, and any other contact information you decide to share.
Information We Receive from Other Sources We may obtain your personal information from publicly available databases and providers of demographic information.
We automatically gather certain information when you utilise the Site, employing automated methods like browser cookies, server logs and other technologies. This information may encompass your device’s IP address, domain name, device and operating system particulars, web browser characteristics, language preferences, clickstream data, interactions with the Site, referring pages, access dates and times, and additional usage details.
We employ third-party online analytics services such as Google Analytics to analyse site usage, trends, and technical matters.
These service providers utilise cookies and similar technologies to deliver their services.
For further information regarding Google’s practices and the option to opt-out, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ and download the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on from https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How We Use Personal Information
We use the personal information collected on the Site for legitimate business purposes, including:
- Providing our services to you, processing your requests, and responding to inquiries.
- Marketing our services with your consent or where we have a legitimate interest.
- Operating, evaluating, and improving our business operations, services, and communication.
- Protecting against fraud, security breaches, and other criminal activities.
- Complying with legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies.
- Aggregating or anonymising personal information for various purposes.
Your Rights and Choices
Our organisation values your personal information and strives to provide you with certain rights and options. If you would like to exercise the following rights: reviewing, correcting, updating, suppressing, restricting, or deleting your personal information, objecting to its processing, or requesting a copy of your information, don’t hesitate to contact us using the details provided. To safeguard your privacy and confirm your identity, we may need to verify your request and, where permissible by law, apply a reasonable fee.
Additional Online Services and Third-Party Features: Within our website, you may find links to other online services, websites, or features such as social media buttons. These services and features operate independently from ours, and their privacy practices are governed by their policies. We cannot be held accountable for the information practices employed by these third parties.
Retention of Personal Information: We retain your personal information for the duration required to fulfil the purposes for which it was initially collected while adhering to applicable laws and regulations. Our retention periods are determined by our ongoing relationship with you, legal obligations, and our legitimate interests.
How We Protect Personal Information
We have implemented adequate measures to safeguard personal information within our organisation, including administrative, technical, and physical safeguards. Our employees are responsible for adhering to privacy policies and regulations, ensuring accountability for protecting your data. If you have any concerns about the security of your interaction with us, we encourage you to notify us promptly. We are committed to addressing and resolving any potential security issues promptly.
Children’s Personal Information
Our Site is not intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children under 16. If you believe a child has provided personal information through our Site, please get in touch with us.
This Cookie Notice explains how cookies and similar technologies are used on our website. It outlines the purpose of cookies and offers information on controlling their usage. Please note that we reserve the right to modify this Cookie Notice at anytime.
What are Cookies and Similar Technologies?
When you visit our website, small data files called cookies are stored on your computer. These cookies serve multiple functions, including enhancing website performance, personalising your experience, and providing relevant advertising and analytics. Cookies and similar technologies enable us to collect information about your visit to our website.
Types of Cookies We Use
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential for the functioning of our website, ensuring its security and enabling you to navigate and use its features. They are session-specific and cannot be disabled.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies recognise you when you return to our website, remember your preferences, and provide personalised features. They remain on your device until you clear them and cannot be disabled.
- Analytics Cookies: These cookies collect information about your website use, allowing us to improve its functionality and performance. They help us understand which pages are frequently visited, identify any issues, and assess the effectiveness of our content. This information is analysed in an aggregated and anonymised manner and does not personally identify individuals. Third parties or we may set analytics cookies.
- Social Media Cookies: Social media services may set cookies to track your activity on our website and other websites, creating a profile of your interests. This influences the content and messages you see on other platforms.
Managing Your Cookie Preferences
You can manage your cookie preferences by adjusting the settings in your web browser. Most browsers provide options to block or delete cookies and receive notifications about new cookies. Please refer to your browser’s help section for specific instructions tailored to your browser.
Please note that disabling or deleting cookies may impact your experience on our website and prevent certain features from functioning correctly.
For privacy inquiries or questions regarding this Cookie Notice, please get in touch with us using the following details:
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we must keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.